Friday, December 21, 2012

Juice Feast/Fast?

...I know...it's been a long time since I last checked in. Lots has transpired this year.  And when I really look back and think about all that has happened, this hasn't been the easiest year by far. But, I've been blessed and grateful to have made it through.  Though I know situations are far from over, I still look forward to what will come.

To help set the new year in motion, I've decided to change things up a bit. I've already gotten the house organized, making plans for a successful spring semester. And I want to get my health back. I don't know what I've been doing the last several months, but I haven't been appreciating myself like I should, treating my body right. So....I'm contemplating a long-term juice fast.  I know, I know, why would I do this days before Christmas, or New Year's for that matter? The short answer is, I need to get my health in check like yesterday. The long answer, I need to know that no matter what else is going on in life, I can keep my health as a #1 priority. I haven't done that in sooo long. I worry more about Stacy's health than my own. Neither one of us is particularly healthy at the current moment. All year I've told myself, "tomorrow. next week. sometime soon." i can't keep putting myself on hold. with school being out, now is a good time to get started. slow, but surely i need to be better to myself...

No comments: