Saturday, December 22, 2012

CJ 30day PUSH challenge: Day 2


http://www.30daypush.com/


(Life) Priorities – 30 Day Challenge worksheet

1. Priority Brainstorm: Use the area below to list any and all areas of importance to you in your life today. The bigger the list the better! Think about what makes you happy, what gives you pride, what you wish to be remembered by at the end of your life, what you want people to know was most important to you. Consider what makes you feel good about yourself, gives you confidence and what gives you pride.

*health  *family  | *relationship  | financial security  education   *motivating others to change their lives  | *home ownership  having children

2. Now star the top five areas of importance to you.
3. Next, write down your top three priorities in no particular order– Use just a few words like, “faith”, “family”, “Helping the underprivileged” , “Creating financial security for my family” “Helping others” “My health and fitness”, etc.
4. Rewrite the above list in order of importance to you.

My number one priority: my health
My number two priority: my relationship
My number three priority: motivating others

5. Take the priority you’ve listed as number one and complete the following statements:

The reason why I have placed the greatest importance on this area of my life is because: without my health, I do not have the strength and will to achieve all my other goals. With better health, I will have more energy and motivation to accomplish whatever I set my mind to.

I will honor my number one priority by vowing to do my best to always: take care of myself first. Get enough sleep. Exercise daily. Reduce intake of sweets, junk food/fast food.

The following action(s) would be inconsistent with my commitment to my number one priority: staying up late to complete assignments. stopping at fast food restaurants instead of going to the grocery store for fresh produce. skipping workouts.

To honor my number on priority I will limit: fast food/junk food. procrastination. taking on the problems and issues of other people.

To live my life according to my number one priority I need to make the following changes: GET ORGANIZED. plan better and stick to my timelines as best as possible. still get adequate rest and increase water intake.

6. Be as detailed as possible. Create a Top Priority clarity statement in the space below:

My number one priority is to become active and engaged in my own health by spending time to take care of me, getting regular massages, getting proper sleep and rest, drinking a gallon of water per day, exercising 30 min a day (even if just walking), favoring a plant-based diet.

No comments: